WaterFront Restaurant – One of the Best in Hyderabad
- Live music
- Over looks the lake (Hussain Sagar also called Tankbund)
- Nice area – good sidewalk for a leisurely walk
- Food is awesome – multi-cuisine (Indian, Thai, Indian Chinese)
- Ambience is great
- Serves liquor
- Parking is pretty easy to find
What’s not great:
- Staff is a bit overly focused on maximizing the bill
- Sometimes the place gets too loud. The restaurant is a bit crowded
For those looking to experience the best that Hyderabad has to offer. Can be crowded but still a great place. Reservations are accepted. They have a minimum billing policy – if you walk in you have to make a minimum bill from Rs.350 to Rs 500 per person (changes based on weekday or weekend).
Fine dining experience. The best part of this restaurant is that it is on the Lake shore. One side of the restaurant is full glass wall that overlooks the lake.