No Marriage Registrations and Bank Transactions Without Aadhar Card

29 Jul 11: The state government has freshly announced that, apart from giving access to various state and central schemes and also acting act as a identity proof for getting various licenses, Aadhar card will now be made mandatory for getting a marriage registered and also for processing bank transactions.

The government has announced that, after the completion of 100 % registration for Aadhar cards in the city, this Unique Identity Card will be made mandatory for LPG gas connections, ration at fair price shops, marriage, vehicle, land registrations, bank transactions, to get health check ups in public and private hospitals and in police stations and courts to clear the cases as soon as possible.

The Aadhar authorities have stated that, 90% of the registration is completed in the city and the remaining 10% of the people belong to IT sector and state and central government departments. The 100 % completion of registration is expected to be done by September end. Of the total population of 47 lakh in the city, 37 lakh have registered for Aadhar card, and of them 12 lakh have already got the card.

The government has said that it is coming up with a new software to correct the details in the card.

Source: Express Buzz

VN:F [1.9.18_1163]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

Tags:

Leave a Reply