Beat Hyderabad Heat – Summer Special Articles
Summer season in Hyderabad, India is extremely hot and dry with the day temperatures soaring over 40°C. The weather in Hyderabad during summer, especially in the months of April and May is very harsh. To cope with summer heat, people in Hyderabad look for various ways to stay cool.
In this section, you will find a list of articles on tips to stay safe and comfortable this summer.
- Air Cooler vs Air Conditioner
- Getting Your Air Cooler Ready for this Summer
- How to Use Air Coolers Effectively
- Tips to Reduce Your Electricity Bills While Using AC this Summer
- Types of Air Conditioners
- Split AC vs Window AC
- Health Tips to Beat Hyderabad Summer Heat
- Signs and Symptoms of Sunstroke
- Summer Safety Tips for Children and Adults
- What are Sunscreens? How to Choose One for My Skin?
- How to Protect Your Garden Plants this Summer
- Plants to Grow this Summer – Xerophytes and Semi-Arids
- How to Identify Carbide Ripened Mangoes?
- Cool Your House by Applying Coolant on the Rooftop
- Cane Cafe – A Great Hygienic Place to Have Sugarcane Juice
- Power fluctuations? Protect your Expensive Equipment with Stabilizers
We will be updating this section regularly with more informative articles. The below are few to come. Keep checking back.