Tech giant Apple Inc. has launched high-end iPhone 5s along with a colourful model iPhone 5c on September 10 in company’s headquarters Cupertino, California. With heavy competition from its rivals Samsung and Sony Ericson, Apple is expecting that their upgraded models iPhone 5s and 5c would make a big impact on smartphone lovers.
Both the models are available in countries like U.S, U.K, France, Japan, etc., since September 20 and it is expected to be available in Indian market later this year by November.
Let’s know more about iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c..
- It is the successor of Apples’s high-end previous model iPhone 5.
- It has new iOS 7 operating system, that does more multi-tasking and is user-friendly. Apple made changes to visual interface in iOS 7 for the first time since its launch in 2007.
- It has much awaited “fingerprint scanner” feature that asks for your fingerprint on home button to unlock the phone.
- iPhone 5s is a first ever 64-bit operating system smartphone in the world.
- It is installed with A7 chip and M7 co-processor, which makes it twice as fast as A6 chip (used in previous models of iPhone) and provides better graphical view and high quality visual effects.
- It is available in three colours – gray, gold and silver.
- It has 4 inches widescreen retina display and weighs 112 grams.
- According to Apple, this model is available in three capacities i.e., 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB.
- The minimum price of iPhone 5s in India is expected to be around Rs. 50,000.
Whenever Apple launches a new model, it reduces the price of its previous model. But, this time it didn’t do that and instead discontinued iphone 5 and launched an economical model iPhone 5c with plastic body.
- It is Apple’s ever colourful and economical model of iPhone. However, there is not much variance in the margin of prices.
- iPhone 5c is also equipped with new iOS 7 operating system.
- It has all similar features as iPhone 5, except pastic body.
- It has A6 chip which makes your phone work faster and has better battery life.
- The price of iPhone 5c is expected to be around Rs. 35,000.
- It is available in five rainbow colours, White, Pink, Yellow, Blue and Green.
- It also has 4 inches widescreen with a retina display weighing 132grams.
Both iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c have an 8 megapixel camera with LED flash, intelligent assistant feature Siri and ultrafast LTE wireless technology.
So, iPhone 5s is considerably upgraded and all set to grab the highest market share in the world.