The first Hyderabad Metro Rail is getting imported from Korea in the third week of May 2014. The first service, Nagole-Mettuguda is going to be operational after extensive trails on 21 March, 2015.
Some important points on Up-coming Hyderabad Metro trains
- The trains can run at a speed of 80 kmph, but an average speed of 38 – 39 will be maintained at all the three sectors, said the managing director.
- The time gap between the two following trains will be just 72 seconds.
- For easy recognition, the colours of the trains will be different corridor-wise:
- L.B. Nagar-Miyapur – Blue
- BS-Falaknuma – BS-Falaknuma – Green
- Nagole-Shilparamam – Red
- Facilities for changing trains will be available at Ameerpet, MGBS and Parade Grounds.
The Source – The Hindu