ECET – 2014 Exam is to be Held on 10 May 2014
Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), the Andhra Pradesh state level examination will be held at 78 centres on May 10, 2014. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakindada is conducting this examination on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This examination is meant for admission into B.Pharmacy, B.Tech and B.E.
ECET will be conducted in 14 domains – CE, ME, EIE, EEE, ECE, CSE, ceramic technology, chemical engineering, metallurgy engineering, mining engineering, biotechnology, pharmacy and B.Sc. mathematics.
- Fee: Examination fee without fine is Rs. 300
- Only online registration is permissible
- Starts on 10 February 2014
- Closes on 29 March 2014
- Late submission details:
- Candidates who submit between 30 March to 12 March have to pay Rs. 500 as fine.
- Candidates who submit between 12 April to 22 April have to pay Rs. 1,000 as fine.
- Candidates who submit between 22 April to 29 April have to pay Rs. 5,000 as fine.
- Hall ticket: Candidates can download hall tickets from 2 May.
- Examination date: 10 May 2014
- Qualifying Marks: To qualify, candidates should obtain at least 45% marks. The examination pattern will be in the form of objective type questions.