Find Your Name in Voter List and Know Where to Vote
Do you have a voter ID card but not sure whether your name is included in the voter’s list or not? Don’t worry, you can check that easily.
Election commission takes the responsibility of distributing the Photo Voter Slip (PVS) that has the photo, address and polling booth address at your address. As students and working people, there are chances of us unable to collect PVS.
You can check your name as well as your polling booth address online easily.
Find your name in the voter’s list:
- To check if your name is included in the voter’s list, go to http://ceoaperms.ap.gov.in/TS_Search/search.aspx. You will find a form as below:
- To fill the form you need to know your assembly constituency. Simply click on the text in the form that reads Click here to know your Assembly Constituency (AC).
- One more form will appear. Enter your District and Locality/Colony name to know your assembly constituency.
- Once you know your constituency fill the above form.
- Fill the above form with your District Name, AC name, House No, Name, Photo ID No (details as mentioned on your Voter ID card). Then click on Search.
- If your name is present in the voter’s list, you will get the above details. You can find your name and other details along with polling station name and address. Make sure your details are matching.
- Once you have the details of the polling booth you can go to the polling booth on the day of election with your Voter ID card. There you will find the concerned Booth Level Officer (BLO), outside the polling station. You can collect the slip from him and vote.
- If your name is not listed you will find a message like below:
- Make sure that all the details you have entered are correct. For better result use the option ‘Anywhere’ next to Name.
Hope this piece of information helps you.
You may also like to read:
- Check the Status of Your Voter ID card
- 2014 Election Results – Assembly and Lok Sabha Constituencies in GHMC Area