The election date is fast approaching, if you haven’t got your voter ID card, here is a way to check the status of your voter card. You can check the status of newly applied card or for corrections in the existing card.
- Simply click this link – http://ceoaperms.ap.gov.in/TS_status/search.aspx and follow the below process.
- Once you click the link you will find the below form.
- Fill the form and click on Search button.
- Below is the description for the various form
– Form 6 – 1st time voter inclusion / shifting to another constituency
– Form 7 – Deletion of name / objecting inclusion in electoral roll
– Form 8 – Correction to details in electoral roll
– Form 8A – Change in address within constituency
- Once the application is processed you will find the details as below.
- Click on View Status to know the status of your voter card.
- You can go to your nearest e-seva center and collect your voter ID card – You have to pay Rs.10.
You may also like to read:
Find Your Name in Voter List and Know Where to Vote