Renew Trade Licence Before June 15: GHMC
GHMC (Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation) has asked traders in GHMC limits to renew their trade licence whose licences have expired and apply for fresh licenses for the year 2014-15 in any of the e-Seva, Mee Seva or at Citizen Service Centres (CSCs), before June 15.
Traders who do not have licence should apply for licence immediately to avoid legal proceedings. After June 15 (the last date for renewal of trade licence) a 2% interest will be charged every month and traders without valid licences will be treated as unauthorised.
Based on the type of trade, the licence fee schedule has been divided into 5 categories. Percentage of garbage charges will be fixed on the plinth area.
- For medical establishments the fee fixed is Rs 3-5 per sft
- For eating establishments it is Rs 3 to Rs 7 per sft
- For veterinary establishments it is Rs 3-5 per sft
- For medical establishments it is Rs 3-5 per sft
- For general establishments or offices it is Rs 5 per sft
- For dangerous and offensive trades the fee fixed is Rs 5-7 per sft
For more details log on to www.ghmc.gov.in.