Telangana government on 24 July’15 gave administrative approval for the construction of 20 multilevel flyovers and junctions at an estimated cost of Rs. 2,631 crore in the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation limits under Strategic Road Development Plan (SRDP).
Orders issued by the Municipal Administration & Urban Development (MA&UD) Department stated that the project should be completed in 2.5 years.
Below are the 20 Places identified for flyovers and junctions
- KBR Park Entrance Junction
- Maharaja Agrasen Junction (Road No 12 Jn.)
- Cancer Hospital Junction (Road no. 10)
- Film Nagar
- Road No 45 Junction
- Jubilee Hills Check Post Junction (Option II)
- LB Nagar Junction
- Bairamalaguda Junction
- Kamineni Hospital junction on inner ring road
- Chintalakunta Check post junction
- Owaisi Hospital
- Biodiversity park Junction
- Ayyappa Society Junction
- Rajiv Gandhi Statue Junction
- Abids GPO to Chaderghat and Malakpet
- Cyber Towers Junctions – Elevated Rotary cum Grade separator
- Mind space
The Telangana State government on 30 May 2015 has given a general plan approval for the construction of 20 flyovers/junctions at an estimated cost of Rs 4,051 crores, including land acquisition for development of multilevel flyovers and civil works and junction improvements at 20 corridors.