Vaastu plays a vital role in correcting the negative energies of an office by giving the positive energy. It ensures smoothness in work with all your employees working effectively. Perfect Vaastu helps in maintaining peace, prosperity and happiness, by extracting maximum favorable energy from the nature.
There are various things that have to be looked upon while choosing an office for your company, like, a suitable location, dimension of the building, entrance, seating arrangements of the manager and other employees, placement of electronic gadgets, parking facility, and the like.
This article will help you in placing things in a particular manner, so that you and your company will benefit from the changes made. Considering all the factors that are mentioned above, we have tried to give away some basic information on Vaastu for offices.
Structure of the office:
- It is better to opt for a square or rectangular plot for your office.
- Keep the ‘Brahmasthan’, that is the center point, free from any obstacles or construction.
- Choose wall colours for your office that are bright, vibrant and pleasing.
- Stair cases should always be in south-west. Avoid having stairs in center of the office.
- It is better to have rest rooms in north-west or south-east part of the building. Avoid having toilets in north-east and south-west.
- Parking of heavy vehicles should be in south-west and light vehicles in north-west portion of the building.
Location of personnel:
- The Chairman or the General Manager should be seated on the south-west portion of the office and should either face east or north.
- The middle managers should be seated in the north and east zones.
- While working the staff should face the north or east direction.
- Don’t make your employees sit under the beam.
- The owner of the office should have a rectangular desk.
Location of departments:
- Marketing department should be placed in the north-west direction.
- Accounts department should be placed in the south-east direction.
- Reception should be placed in the north-east portion.
- Cafeteria should be placed in the south-east or north-west portion.
- If there are any creaking doors and windows get the hinges oiled immediately.
- Place heat generating appliances in the south-east corner.
- Racks and almirahs should be placed in the south-west portion of the office.
However, it is better to consult a Vaastu consultant or take advice from experts in the field, before taking a decision.
We have tried to include all the basic things that are required for an office to be Vaastu perfect. If we have missed points, please let us know, so that we will try to make it better. Don’t hesitate to give suggestions.