10. It doesn’t take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
9. When was the last time you tuned in to a site and got a “Not Found 404” message?
8. There are fewer grating color schemes on TV — even on MTV.
7. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
6. A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
5. Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an “Under Construction” sign.
4. Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
3. You just can’t find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
2. Set-top boxes don’t beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
…and the number 1 reason TV is better than the Web:
1. You can’t surf the Web from a sofa with a Coke in one hand and Pizza in the other.