Tips to Get Rid of Sun Tan for Kite Flyers
Many people of Hyderabad have enjoyed kite flying this Sankranthi. Now that Sankranthi is over, the one thing that is bothering them, when they look at themselves in the mirror, is the sun tanning that has left them darker. Are you one of them and trying to get rid of tan? Here are some home remedies that can help you get rid of this unwanted tan.
Tips to prevent sun tanned skin
- Prepare a mixture of oats and buttermilk and rub it on the tanned area. Oats helps in exfoliating the skin (removing oldest dead skin cells) and buttermilk acts as soothing agent for the skin.
- Rub papaya pulp on the affected areas and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it with cool water after. It lightens skin colour naturally and reduces tan.
- Aloe Vera gel is an excellent remedy for preventing dark tans. Add a few drops of lemon to Aloe Vera gel and apply it on the affected areas. This remedy will also nourish the skin.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice, cucumber juice and rose water on the face and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it. Lemon juice is the best remedy for removing tan and cucumber juice & rose water acts as cooling agents.
- Buttermilk is the best remedy for sensitive skin. Splash it on your face. It not only cools the skin, but also reduces tan.
- Thick paste of peeled potato, added with lemon juice should be applied on face for 15-20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Repeat this procedure twice in a week.
- Apply a mixture of yogurt and lemon juice on face daily. It makes the skin softer and reduces tan. This remedy also acts as a deep cleanser.
- Apply a mixture of gram flour, lemon juice and curd on affected areas. It can be one of the good mixtures that give better results against tanning.
- Prepare a mixture of oats, yogurt, and few drops of lemon and tomato juice. Apply this paste for 30 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- Cucumber juice helps in moisturizing your skin naturally. You can rub your skin with slices of cucumber to improve your skin tone.
We hope the above mentioned skin care tips will help you get rid of sun tan and you will soon regain your skin colour. These homemade remedies will effectively lighten the tone of your skin, without causing any harm to your skin.
Did you read our section on Sankranthi and Kite Flying Celebrations in Hyderabad.